Ravensburger Augmented Reality Puzzles
This is a combo iPhone/iPad app and real-world puzzle. A traditional 1000 piece puzzle that comes to life with a free “AR Puzzle” app from the App Store.
For example the puzzle featuring Lofoten, Norway provides puzzlers with the ability to completely transform a sunny, picturesque Nordic day into a winter wonderland. Puzzlers complete the puzzle and then start the free app on their iPhone or iPad 2 or higher, to activate the snow that falls onto the village with repeated taps of the screen. The more the screen is touched, the more snow will fall.
In the Paris puzzle you can view a 360-degree view of Paris at night, including the Eiffel Tower and The Louvre. All is presented with background information about various city sights and is set against a musical backdrop. In addition to the AR technology, the puzzle features precision-cut puzzle pieces made with Ravensburger’s Premium Puzzle Softclick Technology™.
- The free app AR Puzzle works on the iOS platform and is available for the iPhone or iPad versions 2 and 3
- The audio in the AR Puzzle is available in six languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch
- Finished puzzle size: 27″ x 20″
- 1000 Pieces
- Ravensburger Premium Puzzle with Softclick-Technology
- Exclusively developed, extra-thick cardboard combined with fine, linen-structured paper creates a glare-free puzzle image for a quality you can feel
There are currently 5 different puzzles available:
- Lofoten, Norway - 1000-Pieces Augmented Reality Puzzle Not Listed
- Underwater, 1000-Pieces Augmented Reality Puzzle $19.95 USD
- Paris, 1000-Pieces Augmented Reality Puzzle $19.94 USD
- Animals in Africa, 1000-Pieces Augmented Reality Puzzle $29.50 USD
- Colorful Activity at Times Square Augmented Reality Jigsaw Puzzle, 1000-Piece $20.95 USD