Track Count: 4
Released: November 5, 2012
Track Count: 5
Released: October 29, 2012
At Disneyland, you are given a pin to allow Cast Members and others to recognize your special event. Events such as birthdays, anniversaries, graduation and the like. Somehow, i don’t think this pin has been approved by Disney.
We’ve all been there, trying to decide if we should switch lines, and it usually results in the same outcome. Uff dah.
1. Avoid Alliteration. Always.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. Avoid cliches like the plague. They’re old hat.
4. Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
5. Be more or less specific.
6. Writes should never generalize.
Seven: Be consistent!
8. Don’t be redundant; don’t use more words than necessary; It’s highly superfluous.
9. Who needs rhetorical questions?
10. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.