Satechi Smart Travel Router with USB Port for charging iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry, MP3 devices, and more in US, CA, MX, UK, EU, AU, NZ, HK, and China (with Router)
The Smart Travel Router can only support passwords containing letters and numbers. Special characters cannot be used.
Four Networking Modes
Router: Functions as a typical router, connecting to the internet provided by your ISP and broadcasting a wireless signal, enabling you to create your own network.
Repeater: Connect to your existing network and amplify it. This enables you to extend the range of your wireless network - invaluable if you have a weak connection in a room far away from your router.
Access Point: Create a wireless connection from a wired source. If only an Ethernet port or Ethernet cable is available, the router can connect to the wired connection and broadcast a wireless network that all your devices can connect to.
Client: Connect to a device such as a Smart TV or video game console via an Ethernet cable. The Smart Travel Router can then be used as a wireless adapter, enabling the connected device to connect to the internet wirelessly.
WAN/LAN Port: 10/100Mbps
Aux Cable: IEEE 802.11n/g/b up to 150Mbps
AC power rating: 6A max. 100-240Vac (110Vac max. 660Watt, 230Vac max. 1380Watt)
USB port rating: 2.1A + 5Vdc (10.5W)
Built-in 6A fuse protection
USB type A charge port
- Works in over 150 countries in the US, CA, MX, UK, EU, AU, NZ, HK, and China
- Improve and extend Internet access: Compatible with IEEE 802.11n/g/b devices and standards for up to 150Mbps high-speed wireless access
- Charge two devices simultaneously: via the AC power port and the 2.1A USB port
- Compatible with: iPhone/iPad/Samsung Galaxy series/Windows/Blackberry/Droid/LG and more
- Note: This charger adapter converts the power prongs only and does not convert electrical output current and voltage
- Model: ST-STAW
- MPN: ST-STAW
- Size: with Router
Status: Usually ships in 24 hours
List Price: $0.00 USD
Amazon Price: $49.99 USD